Zen Air Heating and Cooling is your trusted local furnace repair company committed to providing superior quality services. Our team of highly trained technicians is available even during emergency hours for all your heating and cooling system needs.
We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and strive to ensure every customer receives the highest quality service possible. We specialize in heating and air conditioning on both residential and commercial furnace repairs in Buford, and can help with a wide range of repairs including furnace tune up, filter changes, temperature checking, and thermostat calibrations.
Skilled & Reliable Furnace Repair Technicians
Our technicians are experts in the field and will provide you ————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————with the best advice on how to get your system running efficiently again. We understand that furnace issues can be inconvenient and stressful, so we strive to make the repair process as simple and stress-free as possible.
When it comes to furnace repair, homeowners can trust the professional technicians at Zen Air Heating and Cooling. Our team of certified and experienced heating and air conditioning technicians are prepared to address any issue you may have with your system.
We will thoroughly inspect and diagnose the problem before providing a cost-effective solution that fits within your budget. We understand that a broken furnace can be a stressful situation, so our technicians will work to get your home comfortable as quickly as possible.
We Specialize in All Heating Repairs
We specialize in repairing all types of furnaces, including gas, electric, and oil systems. Our team is well-versed when it comes to identifying issues such as odd noises, gas leaks, clogged filters, faulty wiring, gas line issues, unusual noises, and other heating problems of most homeowners. We’ll provide you with a comprehensive repair and heating and air conditioning maintenance plan so that you can rest assured knowing your furnace is getting the care your HVAC system needs.
We’re dedicated to providing our clients with efficient and reliable– furnace repair services in Dacula GA, no matter the time of day! Contact us today to get started.
100% Customer Satisfaction is Our Guarantee
At Zen Air Heating and Cooling, we guarantee that you will be satisfied with the quality of our workmanship and service on any furnace problem during the heating season. We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and always stand behind our work.
If you need furnace repair or just need some advice on how to keep your system running efficiently, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will be happy to help on any service calls.
Finding the Right Furnace Repair Contractor: Qualities You Should Look For
When it comes to furnace repair, it can be a stressful and overwhelming process. How do you know who to call? What should you look for in a contractor? Is their pricing or cost fair?
These are all valid questions that need answers before making an informed decision. Read on for the top 6 qualities you should look for in the ideal furnace repair contractor!
The most important quality to consider when choosing a technician is their level of expertise. Experienced contractors will have the necessary knowledge and skills to accurately diagnose and repair your furnace correctly the first time around, saving you time and money in the long run. Make sure they’re certified with any relevant associations or governing bodies, such as HVAC.
Heating issues don’t wait until business hours, so make sure your contractor is available for emergency repairs. No one wants to come home to a cold house because their home heating system stopped working!
A professional furnace repair technician will always be courteous and respectful of your needs. They’ll also be able to explain what’s wrong with your system in plain language so you can understand exactly what needs fixing without getting bogged down in technical jargon.
You should feel comfortable asking questions about their services or any other concerns you might have about repairing your furnace too.
4. Reviews & Testimonials
Reading reviews from past customers can provide insight into how well their service was received by people who have used them previously—and if those customers were happy enough to leave positive feedback or recommendations online, it’s likely that you will be too! Ask around for referrals from friends or family if possible too – word of mouth can often be more telling than even the best online reviews!
5. Fair Pricing
It’s important that whatever service fee your prospective contractor charges is fair and reasonable based on current market rates within your area, as well as any additional costs associated with parts replacement, etc. Get quotes from multiple technicians before making a final decision so that you are confident that you are paying an appropriate amount for the job at hand.
Last but not least, make sure that whatever company you choose offers some form of warranty on their workmanship or parts supplied; this way if anything goes wrong after completion of the job then they are liable for any additional repairs needed due to faulty workmanship or parts used during installation or repair processes – giving you peace of mind knowing that any future problems will be taken care of free of charge!
Choosing a reliable furnace repair technician can seem like a daunting task at first glance, but with these six qualities in mind, finding the perfect contractor doesn’t have to be difficult! Keep these tips in mind when looking for someone experienced and professional enough
Furnace Repair: 9 Common Furnace Problems (and How to Fix Them)
It’s not so cold that we wake up at night. It will be fine just pulling the cover off. But this will differ if the furnace does not function properly. It’s easy to troubleshoot the furnace yourself.
You can also keep track of maintenance on heating systems so you can eliminate a potential problem from happening and keep the furnace running efficiently.
Here are 9 common furnace problems that may require you to schedule a service call:
- Pilot light not lit: If your furnace is not producing any heat, it could be due to the pilot light being off. Check for a strong, steady flame in the pilot light window. If it’s out, turn off the gas valve and wait 5 minutes before trying to relight it.
- Blower doesn’t start: The blower is responsible for circulating air through the duct work. If it’s not working, check to make sure power is going to the blower motor and that it’s receiving a signal from the thermostat.
- Faulty ignitor: If your furnace fails to ignite, check all of the connections and even the limit switches and access panel in order to ensure they are working properly. This includes the igniter, flame sensor, and the wires connecting them to the furnace.
- Thermostat problems: If you’re having difficulty setting your desired temperature, it could be due to a faulty thermostat or incorrect settings. Replace your thermostat’s batteries and check its wiring connection as any manufacturer recommends.
- Furnace’s heat exchanger malfunction: A broken heat exchanger will allow dangerous levels of carbon monoxide into your home. This can be a result of corrosion or cracks in the heat exchanger. If you suspect this to be an issue, call for service immediately as it should not be attempted on your own.
- Clogged air filter: A dirty filter is usually the cause of poor airflow and dirty indoor air quality. Cleaning or changing filters every one to two months depending on use. Be sure to check the filter’s packaging if you’re going to change it.
- Dirty burners: If the burner is clogged with dirt and debris, it can’t efficiently produce heat due to insufficient fuel flow and combustion problems. Clean out the burner compartment with a vacuum once a season. Regular maintenance service can also help especially on an old unit.
- Leaks in the air ducts: If your furnace is cycling on and off frequently, you may have a leak somewhere in the air ducts–and it’s one of the common signs you shouldn’t ignore. This can be caused by an accumulation of dust, debris or even rodents nesting inside them. Have them professionally inspected and sealed, especially if you own a gas furnace to prevent further problems.
- Electrical problems: A malfunctioning thermostat, failing circuit board or blown fuse could all be causes of electrical issues with your furnace. Check all wiring connections and fuses, including the circuit breaker and safety switch before troubleshooting any HVAC systems.
If your furnace needs more than some simple troubleshooting, call a professional HVAC technician for common furnace repairs. They have the skills and knowledge to perform furnace maintenance accurately and repair your furnace efficiently. Remember, when it comes to heating systems, whether you own a gas furnace, heat pump, or an electric furnace—safety always comes first!
Contact the Pros for Furnace Repair Today!
At Zen Air Heating and Cooling, we provide top-notch furnace repair services Johns Creek —to help keep your home comfortable and warm all year long. Our experienced technicians are certified and have years of experience fixing all types of furnaces and HVAC components from various brands.
Whether you need a minor adjustment or major repairs on your malfunctioning furnace, our team is here to help! Call 678-853-7440 today for an estimate or to know the actual cost!